I whipped through the Shared Calendars section because it's an area I'm pretty familiar with since I do the bookings for the Board Room. Moving on to Office 2007, I could go on all day about the initial problems I had navigating through Word and Excel when I first started using those new programs at home. It took me days to figure out how to print documents! I thought I would move through #18 pretty quickly, however, I ended up spending more time exploring the exercises for Word 2007. I hadn't realized some of the extra features that Word 2007 offers, especially some of the enhancements like picture borders, shading, word art and adding colour to tables. Now I feel that I can add some oomph and sparkle to what has probably been very visually-boring documents!
I've been using Office 2007 at home for sometime now and use the calendar extensively to co-ordinate family activities which are then synced onto my IPAQ which goes everywhere with me. I am not as confident with Excel and do need to spend some time improving my skills with that program.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment